It's happened. We've found the perfect recipe. Usually we like to make our own, but we found one from paleohacks.com that was so good, we had to recreate (with a few slight twists) and share.
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/8 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
1/4 cup coconut milk
2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted (we love Vita Coco)
1-2 tablespoon raw honey
Pinch pure vanilla powder
Ghee for cooking (we love Happy Butter ghee, but you can use grass-fed butter or coconut oil)
1) Mix the eggs, coconut oil and honey together with a whisk.
2) Add the coconut milk and vanilla powder.
3) Now mix in the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt, and that's your mixture sorted.
4) Melt some ghee in a pan, then add some of the batter to the pan.
5) When you see little bubbles on top and the batter change colour very slightly, give them a flip and let them cook on the under side.
6) Continue to cook them, and devour them as you go, or build a stack and cover with your favourite nut butters, berries and all the toppings.
Get 10% off
And join the thousands of people staying in the loop with our monthly newsletter.